Luxury that Lasts
EuroLite steel framed windows and doors are the 'Ferrari of fenestration’. They provide an insignia of luxury that is instantly visible and effortlessly enduring. The minimalist look of steel embodies an elegance and prestige that cannot be matched by any other material. Architects appreciate the clean lines and tremendous freedom in design; while homeowners value the enhanced experience of light and the significant energy savings. If you’re looking for a company that blends modern technical expertise with artisanal pride of workmanship; look no further than EuroLite steel doors and windows.
- NFRC Certified and Energy Star Rated - read more .
- Narrowest Frames - as narrow as 12 mm (1/2").
- Strongest Frames – 4 x stronger than any other.
- Precision Fabrication – to 1 mm tolerance.
- Zinc galvanized, 'Hard-as-Nails’, 6H finish.
- Weather tight windows and doors with 4 stage seals
- Dual and triple pane, krypton gas filled, IGU's.
- Lowest U factors - as low as 0.18.
- Sound proof glass windows - 50% better than standard.
EuroLite Steel Windows & DoorsStunningly Beautiful - Impressively Energy Efficient
Invisible Energy Efficiency
You won’t see the superior engineering that keeps your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. You won’t see the integrated elements of design or craftsmanship that guarantee you sleep soundly as the noise from outside, remains outside. Most of what makes our doors unique and so effective in their thermal performance, is invisible.
With proprietary 4 stage weather seals, your home will be airtight – impervious to storms, dust, extreme heat or cold. Our design innovations also provide the narrowest sight lines in the world. All our steel and glass creations exceed industry standards and combine elegance with durability. We build our doors so that all you see, is what you want to see – perfectly clear views of your locale.
Expand your view of the world and call a EuroLite specialist in steel today.
When Less is More!
Only steel itself is strong enough to provide a genuine minimalist style with pencil thin sight lines. EuroLite’s proprietary construction achieves sight lines of only 1”, giving you more light and expansive views.
EuroLite's extreme structural integrity allows architects the widest range of design versatility with the best overall product performance.
With all EuroLite's precision engineered steel windows and glass doors, you get the modern, sleek look of steel with the best thermal efficiency on the market.
At EuroLite, our greatest satisfaction is in making your vision a reality. Creating any work of art takes time and detailed planning. We'd like to be your partner in transforming architectural plans into the home of your dreams. We strive to understand your goals exactly and to communicate clearly at every phase of your project so there are no unwanted surprises. You’ll receive complete CAD drawings, with as many revisions as is needed, to achieve your customized configuration of steel framed fenestration. A Project Manager will advise you, your architect and/or contractor through every detail of your order; from concept to delivery. We hope you will allow us to show you the EuroLite commitment to service.
Steel is 100% recyclable and will last for generations with minimal maintenance or upkeep. It can also be reused an infinite number of times without any diminishment in its attributes. We use between 75 - 100% recycled steel in our production and our factory recycles 90% of material waste from production and administration. We strive for a near zero carbon footprint.
It’s also important to us to run a lean and streamlined business so that technical efficiencies are used to every advantage. Saving resources and expenses on our side means we're able to be kind to our planet and still provide our customers with the best value for their money.
- Having been a contractor for 22 years, I got used to being disappointed by suppliers who don't deliver on their promises. EuroLite was different from the outset and I have come to trust them as pro’s who know what they were doing. I’ve since switched to using EuroLite whenever I need steel windows or doors because I know I’ll get the best quality and service.
Damian Derby, Carera Custom Homes
- As a contractor I’ve had the opportunity now to do business with Eurolite Doors 3 times this year and I must say, they have provided top customer service and delivered premium quality products at a significant savings. In all cases, my client’s were thrilled with the finished product.
- We have nothing but praise for the windows we purchased from Eurolite. Their professionalism and service was exceptional from start to finish.
Tony and Carmela Cuzzetto